Return to Directory

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Computer Sessions March 25th, 2014

To sign up –Email your  'Question'  
to: gronan0137@gmail.com

This Session is to answer Questions you may have. Send me an E-mail 
describing your Question for the Panel.

We are also looking for suggestions for topics for future Sessions.
Anyone want to present a Session on any Topic?
We have lot's of open time in the Spring/Summer.


     Date  Day Group Member Time Subject Table Panel
3/25/2014   Tue
2hr Question Forum Round Jerry Ronan
Blanche Bailey 1. E-Mail Pictures Art Azevedo
Carol Enright 2. Video Sound Blanche Bailey
Wanda Heaney 3. Printerest Carolyn Fisher
Shirley Siana 4. Flash Dr/DVD Jim Evans
Liz Gaffney 5. Transfer Pics .
. 6. Pics to Folders .
. #7 .
. #8
. #9
. #10

1.  I had a bit of trouble moving Mary Sullivan's pictures around from email into Photo Gallery.  Art solved the problem for her while I was working with Wanda, so some time between now and May someone needs to go over that with me.
Blanche

2. When watching a video can you make it louder ? It is as loud as it can go.
Also the steps to putting a YouTube video app on my computer?
Thanks, 
Carol

3. How does pinterest work? http://about.pinterest.com/basics/
Carol

4. Last Tuesday I scanned thirty-five coloured photos.  When I placed the flash drive in my computer, I could not find the scanned coloured photos.   HELP.

5. How to place photos on a flash drive to a DVD.  
6. How to separate photos selections on the same flash drive.