Return to Directory

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Computer Sessions April 1st, 2014

To sign up –Email your  'Question'  
to: gronan0137@gmail.com

This Session is to answer Questions you may have. Send me an E-mail 
describing your Question for the Panel. Don't be Shy!

We are also looking for suggestions for topics for future Sessions.
Anyone want to present a Session on any Topic?
We have lot's of open time in the Spring/Summer.


     Date DayGroup MemberTimeSubjectTablePanel
4/01/2014  Tue
2hrQuestion ForumRecJim Evans
Blanche Bailey1. Flash Dr/DVDJerry Ronan
Carol Enright2. Transfer PicsBlanche Bailey
Wanda Heaney3. Pics to FoldersCarolyn Fisher
Shirley Siana4. Pinterest.
Liz Gaffney5. Backup Drives.
Bruce Siana6. .
Betty Ziegler7..
Noella English8.
Jim English
Jim Rooney

9.
.



1. Last Tuesday I scanned thirty-five coloured photos.  When I placed the flash drive in my computer, I could not find the scanned coloured photos.   HELP.
2. How to place photos on a flash drive to a DVD.  
3. How to separate photos selections on the same flash drive.
4. How does pinterest work? http://about.pinterest.com/basics/
5. I would like to know information about back-up drives and how to back up my computer.
See you Tuesday.
Noella