Return to Directory

Friday, January 9, 2015

Computer Session Tuesday March 3rd at 10:00AM - Power Point Refresher



Instructor: Blanche Bailey


 We will dedicate up to 15 min before the start of each Session for pre- submitted questions.
So if you have a question, send it to me by Email and I will include it. 

This weeks Question: (None Yet)


GENERAL OUTLINE

Power Point Class

Fouquet presentation from last session

Tool bars
Manual
Microsoft Office Button page 5
Page layouts
Text, slides, graphs, clip art, other choices
Keep it simple, but try new clicks.


My plan for the first Session was as follows:

1. Start with copying old photograph prints

2. Outlining your narrative for the picture.

3. Put it together in Power Point by inserting the data.  

We reviewed:

If I were doing my ancestors one by one and started with my maternal grandmother, I would start with a picture of her, then give her birth place and early life, then another picture of her house in NY, then about her Boarding house, maybe with a picture of a census listing with her boarders, then to the house in Brooklyn with picture followed by text. 

We had the learning process for each student to master the process of creating their file.

The Plan can be adjusted as we try it out next week.  

Student should bring:

1. Old pictures, digital or printed.

2. Word files or printed documents.