Return to Directory

Thursday, January 21, 2016

BWSC Breakfast with Music Videos Tuesday February 23rd at 9:00AM


Breakfast Music Videos and 
Meal $5.00

Tuesday February 23rd 2016 at 9:00AM

Breakfast  Fare:
Entre
Beverages
Scrambled Eggs
Juice
Pancakes
Coffee
Bacon and Sausage
                    Tea
Roll
Bottled Water



Music  Videos:


1. Olivia Newton-John
5. Dean Martin
Hopelessly Devoted to You
 Everybody Loves Somebody
A little More Love
Your Nobody Till Somebody
I honestly Love You
Gentle On My Mind
2. Elvis Presley
6. Peggy Lee
Can’t Help falling In Love
Fever
Love Me Tender
Is That All There Is?
Burning Love
Nice Work If You Can Get It
3. Whitney Houston
7. Glen Cambell
When You Believe
Gentle On My Mind
I Will Always Love You
Rhinestone Cowboy
Star Bangled Banner
By The Time I get To Phoenix
4. Frank Sinatra
Fly Me To The Moon
My Way
New York, New York